Includes bath, blow-dry, haircut, nail-clipping, ear-cleaning, and bows/bandanna.
||(up to 20 lbs)
||$63.00 and up
||(Cockapoos & mixed breeds 20-30 lbs)
||$70.00 and up
||(Labradoodle, Golden Doodle, etc.)
||$103/115/125 and up
||(Labs, Shepherds, Border Collies)
||$60.00 per hour
|Toy & Miniature
||$67.00 and up
||$103.00 and up
||$8.00 and up
PlaqClnz is a revolutionary method of removing plaque from your dog’s teeth without sedation. It is effective and safe and can prevent dental problems and bad breath.Available only as an add-on to a full groom or bath and tidy.
|PlaqClnz Finger Brush
|Add teeth cleaning to every groom (within every 3 months)
- All cuts include bath, blow-dry, brush-out, nail clipping, ear cleaning, and bows or bandanna.
- Prices are based on dogs in good condition with little matting.
- We accept cash or debit, HST not included.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer flea and skunk baths.
- We require 24 hours notice for a change or cancellation of appointment. There will be a $25.00 (small dogs) or $50.00 (large dogs) fee for all no-shows and last minute cancellations.
- We do not accept dogs with fleas. If fleas are found on your dog there will be a $15.00 flea bath/clean-up charge.
- Ears will only be plucked upon request or if we deem it necessary due to excessive hair in the ears. We recommend that you talk to your vet about whether this is an appropriate procedure for your dog.
- We feel that anal gland expression is a veterinary matter. However, we will externally express provided a release waiver is signed for a charge of $15.00.